Thursday 24 February 2011

Bose QC3


I guess there are only a few brands out there which either have lovers or haters but nothing in between and I believe Bose is one of them. Some say they are just the worst and some say they are best.

I did have some 301's back home and together with all the marketing Bose is doing and some resulting positive psychology maybe I have to admit that I really liked them.

I was looking for some nice noise cancellation headphones for my travels and after checking out some reviews and brands I again bought another Bose product.

I have to admit that I am impressed about the passive and active noise cancellation capabilities of the QC3. I would absolutely recommend them for frequent travellers. I had a chap with me during my last trip who tried them on and who was equally impressed about them.

No comments: